BLU 22.2% 1.1¢ blue energy limited.

Federal Government Accelerating Proirity Natural Gas Projects, page-88

1. 654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Hey Kip,

Not as mindless as it would appear.

Within key reasons for the voters deserting the Liberals was the Liberal's pre poll decision to panic, chase labor voters, go woke and give themselves a "...green rinse..." (refer Senator Matt Canavan) - consistent with their failure to confront the Rising Tiders / Global Warmers / Climate Changers / Carbon Counters / Anti cow flatulators et al and call bull5hit to all unproven, warm & fuzzy and baseless claims.

Climate change rhetoric too was a key reason for the Labour primary vote also decreasing ... interesting fact is that 7 out of 10 primary votes weren't for Labor.

One glimmer of hope is that there's a chance of a Labor majority in the lower house (76 seats as I type) and - believe it or not - that holds well for gas and coal: Both Libs and Labour will dig deep for reasons behind why they each can only muster under about a third of the vote - front and centre will be the population's rejection of the green agenda and their fear (along with mine) of a stuffed BOP, rising prices, energy shortages etc.

Even with the Greens holding balance of power in the senate they can be hung out to dry because their position is only based on 12% of the vote ... and starting with Adam Brandt's election night speech where he claimed that recent / pending Queensland floods and bushfires were all due to Liberals inactivity on climate change (FFS). All IMHO of course.

Best regards and GLTAH
    LP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $20.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $29.57K 3.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2890665 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 634395 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.