SNG 1.22% 8.3¢ siren gold limited

Golden Bay is the exclusive supplier of New Zealand's dolomite....

1. 4,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Golden Bay is the exclusive supplier of New Zealand's dolomite. I am well-acquainted with Merv; in the past, we have frequently met at the Mussel Inn for discussions.

There are two land-based salmon farms in the region. Unfortunately, the salmon produced by these farms is of inferior quality, arguably worse than industrially farmed chicken. Anatoki's salmon, in particular, is substandard. The feed they use is of questionable quality, which is not evident unless one works there or is privy to behind-the-scenes operations, as the owner keeps the feed source concealed from the public.

The kiwifruit industry in Takaka is relatively small, whereas the mussel farms are thriving and produce high-quality products. Healthpost is a notable success in Takaka and Collingwood, standing out as a significant business in the region.

Regarding the Sams Creek project, I sense a certain bias in your negative assessment that seems driven by factors beyond just risk and economics. Am I right? Certainly not. As an investor, I don't simply buy a few shares; my investments range from $50,000 upwards, often taking a substantial percentage in a company. Therefore, it is imperative for me to thoroughly understand all associated risks. My journey halfway around the world to evaluate these projects during winter underscores my commitment and due diligence in making informed investment decisions.

Thanks for your offer of help.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.001(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $16.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ $8.909K 105.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4294 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 62592 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.