FER 0.00% 2.0¢ fermiscan holdings limited

zvini - there's not much action on this thread to keep you...

1. 880 Posts.
    zvini - there's not much action on this thread to keep you entertained now that you have been driven away from PLT. sorry about that.

I also would be surprised if FER shareholders have a strong emotional response to this particular takeover offer. It is one of those situations where you really just have to trust that "management knows best".

Neither PLT nor FER is generating profits just yet. Hopefully one day both of their technologies will throw off buckets of cash, but until they do you are largely guessing as an outsider. You make your judgement based on the available written materials, your assessment of management and the story that they tell, and the achievement of milestones. But you just can't tell until it happens.

I think that the biggest message from this deal is that FER management does not have any reason to think that the prospects for commercial success for the FER technology are any better than the available evidence suggests for PLT. If they did think that their prospects were better then they would be hanging onto their cash and getting on with the job.

PLT's drivers may be slightly different. While The Age overstepped the mark the other day, the FER cash balance would no doubt be attractive given PLT's current position.

But my advice to you zvini is to join some community groups in real life. Maybe get involved as a scout leader? or join a political party and attend their weekly meetings? maybe join a church / religious group? the satisfaction that you would derive from human interaction is likely to surpass the emotions that you currently feel towards PLT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.