SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

FEED Study, page-28

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Thanks GCP13, A timely reminder of a snapshot that had been broadcasted. So let's see what plays out from this announcement alone. For me, I'll be happy to focus on, and follow developments regarding the following extract from the announcement. How time flies - we should be at least 3 1/2 months (if not 4 1/2 months) into the process. Hmmm.... watching , waiting......

"FRONT END ENGINEERING DESIGN OF MINE PLANTS
    In September 2014, Sundance appointed Fluor Australia Pty Ltd (“Fluor”) to undertake a Front End
    Engineering Design (“FEED”) study for the mine processing plants and their associated mine site
    infrastructure (such as villages, power stations and aerodrome). Fluor has commenced work on the FEED
    study, which is expected to take approximately six months to complete. The initial phase of the FEED
    study will involve reviewing the design to minimise capital requirements while maintaining an efficient
    operation.

The FEED contract will lead into an Engineering, Procurement and Construction (“EPC”) contract for the
    mine plants and associated infrastructure. The FEED contract gives Fluor the first right, but not the last
    right, to negotiate a full EPC contract for delivery of the mine plants and associated infrastructure as
    defined by the FEED study. In the event that an acceptable EPC price and contract terms cannot be
    agreed, Sundance will have the right to negotiate with any of the other original tenderers or to institute
    an entirely new tender process for the EPC contract."

Bolds are my emphasis.... always covering their A&**&s by having a "get-out" provision (word play).

ARE WE ALREADY STARING DOWN ANOTHER 24 month "push out" of timelines??? GOING ON PAST HISTORY??.....Hmmmm....

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.