SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

FEED Study, page-37

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Klob25,

So what you're saying is that most people always knew that SDL was reporting inaccurately? WOW! NOW that is indeed a strong statement if ever there was one.
    I've stated it over and over. All we need is total and complete transparency. No "word play"..... and I'm not going to start digging into all the old posts of yesteryear to prove the point. It's been made over and over but many of us continued to believe/still do, IN THE PROJECT - Then why should we, the "carriers" of SDL (Until management started selling off) move on. It is not the investors that placed SDL in the position they are in at the moment - why should we move on Klob25. Is the purpose of investors to "take a punt but if the comapany, through their operators stuff up, then we call it bad luck and move on???? ) - Are you working for SDL?? because I cannot fathom your logic. Who is the company??? We, the shareholders, are the company. Don't ever forget that.

If anyone or anything needed to move on, it was the 'incapable" who could not fulfil their promises and walk tall in their boots after so many years of .... (I'll leave this...... open for others to fill in the blanks). The latest voting on remuneration report says it all. 1st strike locked in!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.