SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

I work in front of multiple screens little corn with one that is...

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    I work in front of multiple screens little corn with one that is set up for trading (I work from home a lot).

I am not a chartered accountant and I have never audited a company books (though I may have fudged my own from time to time), I have been pulled into litigation more than a care through contractual disputes and though I've read so much on these threads about all Chinese being evil sneeky master minds, I have seen some shite involved right here in Australia that no-one reads about...

I work with engineers and architects , not a rock breaker and you littlecorn why are you here on sbb on a Sunday posting on things I speculate are far from your expertise. If you were good at whatever it is you do you wouldn't be here on this small cap Chinese company's thread on a Sunday afternoon that I'm confident of..

The accounts have been getting clearer and clearer and I'm confident Grant Thornton are doing their job properly as I've seen no real ligation against them here in Australia (though I'm sure they must have somewhere as all big firms end up in court or at least arbitration at least once..).

We'll see if there accounts are professionaly signed off on and if they are then the bears, trolls, downrampers whatever will need to find another company to molest...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.