BOQ 0.68% $5.86 bank of queensland limited.

Feedback for Management

1. 2,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Just trying too find out if shareholders would be interested in being informed how many shareholders - one vote per shareholder and only one vote for each of the following entities:

The registered holder (often a nominee or custodian);
    The investment manager (usually fund managers); and
    The beneficial owner (often superannuation or pension funds).

As the above generally form the top twenty and usually hold greater then 50% of the voting power under the poll voting system. It gives the management team the biased view just from the big end of town and ignores the majority of shareholders.

I have been pestering management to include another column which includes the actual number of shareholders - not their shareholding- who voted 'For' or 'Against' the remuneration resolution - including awarding shares and options.
    The other option is too simply show on the screen a statement giving the numbers of voters for or against the resolutions.

It would give the board and management and unbiased view of their performance from the perspective of the majority of shareholders. If the poll voting result aligns with the single vote column, it signifies approval from the majority off shareholders. If there is a divergence, the board and management need to investigate the causes of the divergence and address the issue.

I’d be happy even if it was taken as in an advisory capacity and made public.

I’m happy just to be afforded a say in the remuneration resolution and allow the big end of town to still continue having their special privileges and influence on other operations of the company.

Only about 5% of shareholders bother to vote because of the poll voting system, and hopefully my suggestion would encourage greater participation once my concept became public.

As an example, AMP is one of the top twenty companies and everyone knows that their remuneration determination is similar to BOQ process.
    Thus in general, the top twenty companies management is a club who would be very protective of not breaking the spiraling closed loop remuneration system.

Radicool Views

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.86
Change
-0.040(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $3.865B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.91 $5.95 $5.85 $12.32M 2.097M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 73115 $5.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.88 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.85
  Change
-0.040 ( 0.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.93 $5.95 $5.85 578369
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
BOQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.