PLT 0.69% 72.5¢ plenti group limited

feedback for tth on intersuisse report et al , page-2

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Deca,

Thanks for an awesome post, you seem to really know your field. That's the kind of information you'd expect if another analyst was to do a new report ... thanks for the massive effort.

You've given me (and likely others on this forum) a lot of catch-up reading to do ... it'll take time to get through those links & get back up to speed.

I have just one question for clarification, from what was otherwise extremely well explained: what did you mean by "home brew" when you noted that "that a substantial 'home brew' market also exists in the US"?

Also, towards the end of your post, and possibly hinted at by Lemas, am I right in picking up that their might be a deal in the making between Polartechnics and Genera, to bundle the PLT self-sample device with Genera's testing technology?

Oh, and regarding the report not taking the dilution into account ... yeh, that was a bit dodgy, very misleading if you just read the headline and missed the warning about the dilution. Given that it was picked up though, it was a simple * 2/3 on their valuation (which was still pretty good). The Pattersons report took it into account.

Cheers, and thanks again.

p.s. do you mind if I use the contents of your post in an e-mail to Polartechnics, to ask where their test stacks up within the context of what is now available? Alternately, advise if you are going to send the e-mail, as you might want the information specifically for your decision-making process re. the IPO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.5¢
Change
0.005(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $127.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 73.0¢ 71.0¢ $6.584K 9.132K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 142225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.