DGR 0.00% 2.3¢ dgr global limited

Feedback from Noosa, page-2

1. 1,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Good Question, I attended last year and this year. Last year was informative and helpful as I had the opportunity to talk with Peter Williams (ANW) regarding Granville and Taronga, which was worthwhile. This Year, IMO, was disappointing, having spent an hour and half at the conference (all I could spare), I did not get the opportunity to talk with anyone on the AJQ stand (unmanned during this time). I did wish to ask the question about the holdings in LKO and the amount of time and effort that is being put here from DGR Subs, Pru explained it as the biggest onshore gas holding in Victoria (Maybe Aust), hence the Interest.

I also spoke with Leo (IRR, ex Rio Tinto) who was at the DGR Global stand regarding the African Interests, it was a good chat but only that. It was a very busy conference and I would suggest a sell out, I only saw the DGR Presentation on the Thursday by Pru and it was the same old model that we have seen over the previous years. However the same DGR staff (Nick, Greg, Neil and Pru) were there and they seemed to want to be somewhere else, other than Pru and Nick. Nick was his usual aloof character (to be understood in his position, which I respect) and Pru was very helpful with questions I had about SOLG at the SOLG stand, nothing was discussed that had not been previously put to the market. I did not sense the same enthusiasm as last year and unsure if I will attend next. Holding DGR, ANW, SOLG, AJQ and considering DHR.

I will continue to hold but I don't feel either here nor there. Change of sentiment to hold. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.5¢ 2.1¢ $142.6K 6.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1209090 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 192342 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.