SBR 0.00% 1.3¢ sabre resources limited

I said before I wonder when the next dud item will be (after dud...

1. 6,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1260
    I said before I wonder when the next dud item will be (after dud equipment, then dud contractor, then dud local lab,) and now Marcus indicates SBR are not happy with the Canadian lab. Oh my God. When will this end

Tell you what, use some of the CR funds, buy a small core crushing unit like any lab has, buy an AAS assay unit for the analysis ( I know these, they cost tops $15,000) and are standard lab equipment used by all labs in OZ and the world, and DO THE ASSAYS IN-HOUSE. Because this drilling and waiting for assays at the current rate, given the amount of drilling that needs to be done, will mean some us likely won't be around to see this thing through. And I have been in this stock with all these various frustrations now well over 3 years. This company seems to be alweays on the back foot with these various setbacks.

Now we need some really GUTSY BOLD action like set up your own lab. Think outside the box. Probably pay for itself in 3 month, instead of messing around with samples sent half way around the world. TIME FOR ACTION

If this was a Chinese company the assay issue would have been done and dusted a week after the problems were eencountered. Come to think of it, why not send the samples to China. Fast turnaround and good labs with good equipment these days.
    Sorry guys, I've really had enough with all these delays and think of what the future holds, hundreds of samples looking for a home

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.108M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 286850 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.