WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

"Also, other significant revenue confirming P&G's scale of...

1. 2,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    "Also, other significant revenue confirming P&G's scale of commitment (upfront and standstill fees) will be obtained this year"

Significant? I can only see words like "expected" & "potential" in the last announcement. We do not know the $ figures of the upfront & standstill however, the fact that OBJ do not even attempt to mitigate share price decline with conciliatory comments in this or any other announcement does not bode well.

I did not attend last years AGM. Some who did posted excellent reports for the rest of us. What these reports made very clear was that OBJ board was made acutely aware that communication to share holders/the market was very poor. The board responded that it will improve communications. Hasn't happened - in fact the opposite is occurring. Bearing in mind the emphasis placed on clear & concise communication at the AGM I can only conclude that;

1. The board don't give a rats about the share price...& by extension you & I...the shareholders....the company owners.
    2. The board are way out of their depth.

I do not believe any coherent & logical reasoning share holder demand OBJ breach confidentiality clauses or piss off our partners in any way. What is required is business acumen & unambiguous, clear & concise communication. For whatever reason, it has not, & I believe, will not improve until changes are made at board level.

So, in conclusion, as the above conclusion can only be 1 or 2....& neither is acceptable, I will be coming over to Perth at the speed of 1000 raped apes for the AGM. And I want the AGM streamed or at a minimum recorded & then made available.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.