LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

Feedback......

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65

As mentioned yesterday, I flicked Jodi a mail to ask how did Whizzard differentiate itself from the solution rolled out to Oklahoma State University and is there any updates, in terms of additional opportunity within that broader sector, as my understanding was this client was intended to be a gateway for growth within the broader University market, through their US based partner Media Amp! (Geez, anyone else remember this lot! I had forgotten all about them, until I just stumbled across some old LNU announcement/release)

To be fair Jodi's response was prompt, concise and personable and whilst not expanding to much, she simply said that the Oklahoma solution had been informative, in shaping and creating the current Whizzard offering and due to the impact of Covid, we do not expect this opportunity to go anywhere in the near future.

I then asked how the potential relationship (POC) with the European security agency was going:

‘While we continue to run pilots in the security and Defence space, our prioritization of resources is on our fastest path to material growth, which is Whizzard, followed by sports and personalized sports channels, followed by the News customer market’

Last edited by Manlyvale: 01/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $4.169K 2.084M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1371889 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 113146722 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.48am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.