MMB 0.00% 65.0¢ magma metals limited

Linaker I attended the seminar in Melbourne. Very impressed by...

1. 1,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Linaker I attended the seminar in Melbourne. Very impressed by Keith Watkins's presentation. It is a very good story. Bought some more today on market. More drilling results in approx 2 to 3 weeks but the widths are expected to be narrower as per the core examination and geological model. The good thing is even they don't find anything else they have an economic deposit. The Steepledge Lake Intrusive Complex which is located 3 km west of Current Lake looks very interesting and promising and has a strike length of 4.5 km. They will drop a diamond hole into the guts of it later this year. It has the same shape, intensity and character to Current Lake. Lone Island Intrusive Complex located 5 km west of Steepledge also looks very interesting. Keith believes they will have the largest Pt+Pd resource in North America. Will list on Canadian Stock Exchange later this year as they announce a JORC compliant resource. One thing I picked up was the Ni+Cu component doubles the value of the project and the Pt+Pd even on it's own is hugely profitable. Overall the Thunder Bay project is a big thumbs up. Keith is confident that share price will be $1.00 or more later this year as they continue with the project. I think this may be conservative. Mostly brokers I think at presentation but I did meet up with a few other shareholders. Came away very positive from seminar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.