Hello everyone.! Slowly whittling down the time to my next knee...

1. 3,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hello everyone.! Slowly whittling down the time to my next knee replacement but doing well. Just at the stage where I forget where I have left the crutches. Went over to Maleny this morning with hubby to help out a lovely lady beekeeper we have been mentoring. She just lacks a bit confidence and unfortunately a queen in her hive. So we gave her a frame of freshly laid eggs and hopefully her bees will make a queen cell. I hadn't seen her for a while and she gave me some comfrey and coconut oil salve she had made for me to put on my almost healed knee. Just a bit of bruising and swelling. It was very sweet of her and I thanked her for her thoughtfullness. I was a bit skeptical and put some on this afternoon and it felt warmish. Put some more on after I did my exercises tonight and my knee/scar didn't look as irritated/inflamed. So then I decided that perhaps I should look at some medical journals. Very promising. Has anyone here used comfrey before? I understand you can only use it for 4 consecutive days and then have a break.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.