Spot on tau! I have decided to sidestep the overt political...

1. 3,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Spot on tau! I have decided to sidestep the overt political bullying on that other thread , especially as it's NOT a politics thread.. They are bullies with no reasonable intention of listening to any else's opinions or observations . And they hunt in pairs. So much discussion on bullying in the media at the moment, especially on social media platforms such as this. Insidious, day in, day out, it wears you down. You have to know when to walk away.

I am doing OK but the side-effects of the medication are a bit overwhelming to be honest. Latest problem is osteoporous, another 2 pills a day. My hairbrush daily reminds me of the hair loss, which doesn't come back when I finish the medication in another 5 years. Both knees are behaving, mostly due to swimming every day. A cloud was lifted when I could finally build up to 10 laps a day and drive to the pool myself! Not swimming at the moment due to an infection. Another week of antibiotics, more pills, to go. Thank you for your concern, doing well.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.