Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-105314

1. 23,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "I make up 'stuff' on the piano, too, but find, when I use correct chord progressions etc."

"correct chord progressions" -> If I'm gasping the term or meaning here correct, re for ones left hand, absolutely and you know in an instant if you are out.
    The mind just tells you as your playing, whether looking at the keyboard or not.
    Generally I only play in what I think they may call the C major.
    But the keyboard does have a dial, which I assume when you move it up or down, it effectively produces another key?

Often if playing the piano accordion (rare), I often play in G, as that was what the Father mainly played in, so I mimic his playing style etc and his songs, much to my wife's horror.
    She hates them and says, I should have been born in his time, but sadly she doesn't get it (not that I explain it), I'm in memory lane, so to speak, re the Father.

Same with the Harmonica, as I copied his way of playing a base, rhythm, etc while playing the song, whether it be a waltz beat or whatever, and that is done with the back of the tongue, while playing.
    I have a set of ten, all different keys and A and B are the best, imo.
    If I ever sung, I'm sure A and B would be my Key?
    -----------
    "join a choir - if you belong to a church, try that."

"Church" -> mine is God and Jesus and not a club or building, the Heavenly Kingdom that is here right now, spiritually.

Me sing, lol, if I tried singing while playing the Keyboard, it would be like putting a blindfold on someone that plays by reading music.
    My singing to quite a degree would prevent me from knowing, or hearing exactly what note press next etc.
    That may also be to do with, needing to establish the right Key for my voice?

LOL, not to mention, I think the only songs I know the words to are, jingle bells, twinkle star and the black sheep song smile.png
    I would really have to put a conscious effort and time in, to remember the words of a song, my brain appears to lack in that area lol.
    The following is a one of song that I put the effort into remembering many years ago when I was 15-16, but have forgotten most of it now, you might like it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.