and Newton? Gimme a break - those convert clergymen! - had he...

1. 18,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    @NoBoDe - Food! - too much of it - killed him - his fingers are the only slim thing about him - I have a CD of his, amazing voice, he was much loved by 'his' people.

Finger signs mean different things in different cultures - get yourself educated -

"Not understanding the meaning of gestures in different cultures can lead to misunderstandings, insults and even violence. However, since hand gestures are such a regular part of our daily communication habits, it is easy to make a mistake. US Presidents George W Bush and Richard Nixon both unintentionally insulted their audiences in Australia and Brazil by flashing commonly used American hand gestures, not knowing that the meanings were drastically different."
    and Newton? Gimme a break - those convert clergymen! - had he given away his ill-gotten gains - all of it - I would believe in his 'conversion'.
    The slave trade is a blot on human history as bad as the Nazi war crimes - treating humans like cattle - many dying in their chains and lying in their own excrement . . . . . I'll avoid that song from now on!

. . . but early one morning - and it's another day - another day older and maybe more enlightened.
    Go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.