Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-105328

1. 18,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    @Joannie - exhausted!! by the heat, and by the same, same, same ole thang - here on HC on almost every thread.

I've actually delved into 'real' life - had the most wonderful cosmetic treatment yesterday at a place which looks like it's been built in France, in a landscape in which lavish and manicured lawns still survive, with a tree-lined alley of Jacarandas leading to the entrance, with a spa and an open swimming pool at the back.
    I discovered it by accident. It is called Brookleigh Estate and is situated a little beyond Middle Swan (where so many wineries and restaurants are) 1235 Gt. Northern Hwy. Complete facial with Guinot products and electric roller, plus eye treatment and massage - all of it lasting 1 hour: $235!! and I received enough free samples to last me 1 month! Guinot is amazing, but nowadays expensive, it used to be a simple cream only, developed for burns victims, now it has become a whole line of expensive (but still good) cosmetics - the company is French.
    I didn't wash my face last night, just a little this morning - my eyes look different like they did when I was a young girl - never had an eye treatment before.

The best part: if you go there on a Thursday (they are only open for cosmetic and spa etc. treatments on Thursday, Friday and Saturday) you can use the pool, which is in a beautiful area, it is round, surrounded with plants, great paving - a few palms. I didn't, as it was my first time there. The treatment is no more expensive than elsewhere and the practitioner really spoilt me, even giving me a hand and foot massage at the end.
    The venue is mostly used for weddings, though, hence the beauty of it all. . . . and then after leaving the verdant Swan Valley, it's back to dryness.

Hopefully rain will come soon.

,,, and I am still struggling with Amazon - now they want to bill me for a service which I didn't receive - the book (The very secret life of NoBoDe) is now visible on Amazon,com but it has 'not available' right across it, because I am keeping the store of the hard copies here at my house (will I have to ship a certain amount over to America? - but no answer to emails . . . )

I may have to go through the normal process, and allow a digital company to do another print, which results I have seen in other books and I don't like, above all I cannot publish NoBoDe's beautiful paintings that way. NoBoDe seems to be improving, we had a long talk last night.

I really need to solve this problem - and now with my focus being on my health and mental well-being (I have a few more 'real'-life friends, new ones) it gets a bit much at times - also have to concentrate on family to the end of this month, various invites etc.

Seeya
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.