Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-105546

1. 18,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    @TesterWA - beautiful song - I have never heard it before!! Never watched this program - I was a bit of a prim and proper 'Miss' in my former days - if it came on TV again, I would watch it, as I realise these sorts of 'shows' probably tried to show life in the raw as it is for a lot of people.
    I, too, was thinking of my parents this morning - and how much I have to be grateful to them for, in particular my strong and resourceful mother . . . Dad's family (country folk) provided me with some wonderful and seminal experiences with peasant life, nature, religion even!
    We are not just 'us' we are the sum total of experiences of at least 2 generations back, plus our lifetime, of course.
    re TV shows - hubby and I were in love with 'Startrek' and as luck would have it, in the year before he died (1993) there was a repeat of the entire series and we - again - sat entranced, side-by-side and watched our heroes and heroines, go bravely forth where no man had been before! and look what this century has brought us - unimaginable progress we don't quite know what to do with - and more wars: - 'Klingons' everywhere one looks!
    But we shall overcome!
    Have a beautiful weekend.
    X
    Tau

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.