Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-105578

1. 13,628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    I never knew my grandparents on either side. Mum and Dad never really knew their parents. War time for Dad and Mum I feel was left to her own devices being a late baby and not a boy who could work on the farm. Her parents died and then the only relative around raised all the kids on her own. I once wrote a short story about Mum in our writing group and when I looked up everyone had tears in their eyes or were wiping them. It was more that I wanted for my daughter to hear things that I probably would forget about it so it's good to write them down. I get my love of flowers from both Mum and Nan although never met Nan.

It's good you are enjoying what you are doing. There's a saying that Joy is a healer. We're keeping busy or life is. I want to finish cleaning out the shed. We did a lot before the real heat came in and apparently there's boxes of china still in there but I haven't been game to look

Still need to clean out my linen cupboard. There's a lot of unused presents in there like a beautiful salad bowl a relative gave me. Wine glasses, have no idea why people give them to me as I hardly drink.

I'm keeping calm around markets as well.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.