Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-105590

1. 11,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 675
    I find it really sad, that Australian farmers still have this old fashioned patriarchal view about a SON carrying on the farm.
    This has changed in England, maybe for better I don't know, but the farm is probably sold as all children are entitled to their share.

Your poor Mumma, bless her. And for you to have missed out on having Grandparents as well.
    I got my love of gardening from my lovely Granddad. He had just a small narrow garden, but it was full of vegetables and every flower imaginable.They had a terraced house and there was an alley along the back and to this day, I remember as soon as I arrived aged 4 or 5, I was out of the back gate, picking wild flowers.

He also built a small lean to greenhouse and it was full of fuchsias, many in baskets, with flowers like ballerinas.
    He was a lovely quiet and kind man, who died aged 62 because before they moved to the outskirts of London, he was down the coal mines in Wales, since he was a young lad, his lungs were ruined.

You seem to have a lot of energy, that is great.
    Keep well and keep on keeping on

Yes, I was down again today, just trying not to look really. I have lost a great deal when I started, through sheer stupidity and inexperience. I have learned a lot, the very hard way. If our LTR ship comes in, perhaps I can recoup them all.

It is incredible how much "stuff" most people have. But I take the biscuit as I had an obsession to collect everything old, since I was 12 and my Nan took me to jumble sales. It started from there. Perhaps if we have another life, I may be an antique dealer. Every old thing that goes to a new home, is recycled imo.
    The charity shops also have benefitted greatly from my hoard.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.