@Joannie good on you - I have today put in a modest order for...

1. 17,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @Joannie good on you - I have today put in a modest order for some underwear, 2 necklaces; one a fluffy black feathery one, don't know where I am going to wear that one! though, maybe a masque ball coming up somewhere, or even at home, I used to do that sort of thing (have dress-up parties) - a long time ago . . . from time to time.
    I had the same experience as you with one item, which was totally unsuitable - it looked like a normal bras, but came with huge padding on the inside, which I hate and it didn't fit, anyway - they simply credited me with the money and told me to keep the item. I also bought a fold-able sun-hat - well more like a shield, but 'foldable' is such a good idea!

I am guessing my impulse feathery necklace purchase is as a result of watching a very glamorous but naughty show on Netflix, called SUPERSEX! If you want to understand men, this is the show to watch, but it is very macho - the women are all beautiful and 'everready' - (as in real life! haha!)

It's 'made in Italy' and It is just a little short of being like the big Hollywood blockbusters, some great acting though, beautiful people, and mostly in good taste, too - and beautiful to watch. - I also liked the music and the performance of the kids in it (growing up in impoverished circumstances in a beachside town in Italy). Because I worried about the kids, I did a brief second viewing of the beginning and I realised, that the children were actually protected from the sex scenes, the sexy scenes were always shot separately, and later spliced to a child looking on, being astonished, or curious etc.

Enjoy your new clothes, JoJo and good on you for doing something about your health!!
    Tau ❤️

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.