Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-105682

1. 13,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Hi, Everything was down, our internet and then HC.

That's good that you will get some physio. Did I tell you my mum had a similiar condition? I can't remember.
    Hubby has a back problem and does need to have it looked at but Dr is mucking around.
    I've been given the number of another doctor so he's going there. If good, I will go as well.
    My doctor is 6 weeks waiting and that's too long for me. He says if anything big problems just head to hospital
    but our hospital isn't well equipped and I wouldn't go there.

I've seen 3 other people with conditions like mine and one man I spoke to said he's just given up on doctors.
    I have to admit we are very behind in a lot of ways and shouldn't be. A nurse told me that the equipment in their
    hospital is over 15 years old and fails all the time. Barilaro promised new equipment and funding and look where that
    got us. He's disappeared. So nothing has been delivered. That's my complain for the day

When I order off Temu I only do small orders. It takes me so long to do one order because I shop around for
    better prices. Might have been my first ever order was makeup which has since disappeared and I noticed my daughter
    has updated her profile complete with makeup, lol.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.