Hello dear Penny, yes The Good Life inspired many, back to a...

1. 10,970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hello dear Penny, yes The Good Life inspired many, back to a wonderful self sufficient lifestyle.

I was reading all about TEMU last night, there are a few complainers, but overall they are stealing market share from Amazon and other online co’s.
    I was a bit cross last night, because they have altered, or perhaps it was a one off, their minimum order from $15 to $40, so I fell for it.
    Oh my goodness, they do have some incredible things. I just wanted to buy bits of things to repair jewellery, but landed up buying a beautiful vintage style handbag. I have not seen such style since the 60’s. Also recently, I bought from them an electric sewing machine for $53! It works really well and I rarely use the one I had as it is quite cumbersome, anyway, so dressmaking scissors and an extension tray for the sewing machine, among other things. My eBay sales, have almost ground to a halt, although everything I have is vintage or antique, People are spending on TEMU I think.

I went with my daughters a while ago to a very large second hand shop, my youngest was taking photos and doing a reverse search on Google, I have not figured this out, I just spend hours researching things which I am selling.
    I wonder if the clover cups are Irish, I have some small clover items, somewhere.......??? to sell, but they are made in Ireland perhaps Beelleck from memory.

I hope you and your husband are coping with your health worries, take care.
    Last edited by Joannie: 24/03/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.