@Joannie - Thankyou, dear JoJo!I now have begun to watch the...

1. 17,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @Joannie - Thankyou, dear JoJo!
    I now have begun to watch the 'royals' a little, especially now with Kate being so ill
    Whenever I happened to see this still young future king and his princess plus their well-behaved children, I always feel a little sorry for them. The stress of always being on your best behaviour, talking kindly to all and sundry, making sure not a single hair, button, tie, skirt is out of place, must be tremendous. I think that is what the young future Queen is suffering from: so far she was a 'model' of a future Queen - and still is! I hope the Press leave her alone!

We don't know what the internal marriage situation with Prince William and Princess Kate is like, even though it looks all nice and rosy from the outside.
    Same with King Charles - now that he finally has got 'there' - he is sick. Yes a lot of men have a similar health problem, but I reckon, he too, had to repress, hold back, mind his 'p's' and 'q's' for a lifetime, and now that he is finally 'there' - he is not even enthusiastically received by the general public. I personally think, he has supported some very worthy causes, is an environmentalist etc. and he would never have made that remark re a bi-racial baby, never! Harry refuses to say, who. But that wasn't the real problem.

The problem was/is the Press - I hope - with Princess Kate: they stick to their promise to hold back now.

P.S.: I am o.k. with 'on this we must agree to disagree' - won't talk about it anymore!
    My PLS shares have done a dive! story of my life frown.png - unless I have a better idea, I'll try and stick it out this time!
    Go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.