@Joannie - local Police wouldn't sign anything, they didn't have...

1. 17,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @Joannie - local Police wouldn't sign anything, they didn't have a police officer there, too busy with other matters. Did some shopping in this particular suburb and even the shops have changed since 1/2 year ago - my favourite Vietnamese is gone - it's all glassy shopfronts (Woolworth's) now. Tried the health food shop, no longer there - I am now trying to find a place where I can get molasses (for the bread I bake) - probably another healthfood shop in another suburb.

Re: proof of life; wil have to try the local council tomorrow!
    This arvo need to visit friend whose birthday was y'day, but she was invited.
    Just now I wasted some time watching 'Beckham' on Netflix - began watching it last night on recommendation of a good person from Philosophy Class (Pom himself, very educated, well travelled) - amazing story - it all happened in the years when my hubby died and I tried to make a new life for myself, so this amazing story passed me by, apart from the odd news here and then, but thought it was just all hype! They are both amazing people!
    My son-in-law is a Man-U fan - I have become one too - a lot of funny business was going on there with the 'sale' of Beckham to Real Madrid - people becoming commodities!!!
    Go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.