Did you know dear pica, that Elon Musk has 11 children, by...

1. 10,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Did you know dear pica, that Elon Musk has 11 children, by goodness knows how many women, what a rotter.
    Now I have something to really laugh about.
    I was listing an art deco glass dressing table set on eBay, when hubby was out taking the doggies to the park.

I had taken very nice photos, which I had edited. Then I wrote a long description, painstakingly pointing out a few tiny chips here and there. You see, I can be such a perfectionist with stuff like this, but my bedroom looks as if it belongs to a teenager.

Anyway, I duly listed it and a few minutes later looked again and was pleased to see that I already had two watchers, very encouraging.
    I casually read the description again and was horrified to see that I said the tray measured 21cms x 57kms!
    If I was fit enough I would have rolled on the floor laughing! I have now fixed this of course.

Anyway, over several sessions today, with my walking stick, I upped my steps in the house from 300 to 1000.
    I know I will be in agony in the morning, but I shall just go on my computer lying down in recovery mode.
    My hubby is going to England in July, so I must get fitter as I cannot even stand at the sink for more than 2-3 minutes, so I am going to keep this going.

I hope you are well and have not scoffed 20 bars of Lindt choc lol, I know you wouldn’t.
    My shares were actually up 3.38% today, but I am not holding my breath.

Have a lovely evening.
    Jo Jo xx

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.