@Joannie - sorry to butt in, I have reduced my 'drinking' to...

1. 17,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @Joannie - sorry to butt in, I have reduced my 'drinking' to almost nil. Now, when I do have some wine, I always top it up with soda water.
    . . . . and I have learnt new ways of making nice drinks with fruit juices (all home-squeezed, of course) all topped up with soda water.
    I still drink coffee, but no more than 2 cups per day.
    I am pretty happy with my Commonwealth Bank, but have no big holdings - am watching a friend, who married 'wealthy' for a second husband and is now a 2nd time-widow, and struggling with banking etc. - her husband used to do all that.
    IN fact, apart from 'gambling' small with shares, I am pretty relaxed about my finances, but am not a compulsive spender -
    now that I have 'Temu' under control, too - you realise, of course, how sneaky their advertisement strategy is?!!! It picks up on your slightest whim, the slightest show of interest and 'voila' a whole lot of new 'items' roll up on your screen - and before you know it, another half hour is gone, spent drooling over fantasies - and walking into the 'buying' trap. It's wicked - be careful!
    Go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.