@Joannie - I couldn't help but look - this looks horrific - I am...

1. 18,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    @Joannie - I couldn't help but look - this looks horrific - I am not surprised that your husband decided that was itt!!
    I am struggling with my trees, and leaves - everything is dry out the back - 6 months with next to no rain!!!
    Yet, I cannot part with this house and land; I want to stay here till the 'end' - and have a new gardener, whose first act was to be involved in a dog fight and being thrown against a rock by a large dog attacking his little dog - which put his shoulder out of action . . . so I shall have to wait a bit longer.
    . . . and I have been wondering about you and you measuring your 'walks'; I just to go from my bedroom into the kitchen (with a detour into the office) and back and it is 100 steps, so I easily do 1000 per day just around the house
    should do a lot more, but I do have one of those 'rattling' machines and this morning did a few yoga exercises as well.

But please remember your body needs to have the right food - do eat meat jellies, buy meats with bone-in and make soups from them - or just purchase Gelatine and mix into drinks - even into those diet powders, if you are taking them. I have been eating gelatine in various form now for two weeks, and my arthritis in two fingers is gone, I still have the small bone projections from the middle finger of each hand, but no more pain. It's magic!
    Paperwork today and tomorrow and the day after . . . . not my favourite activity!
    I watched a marvellous movie on Netflix yesterday, Queen Victoria and Abdul (her Muslim 'Munshi') - fabulous!
    Fits all the stereotypes, we have about the 'ruling classes' - but so well acted! Judi Dench was Queen Victoria - and she is my favourite, anyway -
    the Munshi was an impossibly handsome Indian. Seems the real 'munschi' whilst handsome, was not quite the Adonis of the movie and he was with her for 14 years and taught her 'Urdu'.
    Take care
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.