I decided not to respond to those ads and yes, they and so much...

1. 28,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    I decided not to respond to those ads and yes, they and so much more are from China. Because of my recent fall in size, I use the local shops to buy my smaller clothing. At least some of my Extra Large clothes, I am wearing rather than throwing out or "'opp.shop" disposing. I have actually never been extra large, just wanted loose flippy flop clothes.
    Now I tuck my cashmere or alpaca or baby merino jumpers into my newly purchased small jeans.
    I suspect that GR will benefit but I'm hoping we will benefit too.re LTR. Every day look for good news...
    I wish you well when hubby goes to UK and that your knee is becoming less and less painful. So many women of my age need ops for bad knees...my knee is 9999.99% OK, it really is.
    I promised my accountant I am going to not buy any more shares..he said doesn't believe me, but LTR last purchase now years ago and sold a few to Gina only when she OFFERED three dollars.
    I have indeed experienced a big birthday so you are comparatively a junior.
    Well done with T. I think I'm on her ignore list but not at all concerned...glad you are here though.
    I read your family and daughter details....and those of your finance...my cousin is a good friend.
    best wishes, dear jo jo.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.