Thanks Penny,They have been going for relationship counselling,...

1. 11,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 674
    Thanks Penny,

They have been going for relationship counselling, which was not going well.
    But during the last week I think he has begun to realise the seriousness of it and has certainly made a bit more effort.
    She actually told him to leave, as she was so frustrated, when she only gets about 5 hours sleep per night and he was kicking back doing nothing.
    I think it was a wake up call for him and he has put more effort in.

She does have a couple of good friends with similar problems, who she can talk to, which does help.
    We actually get on pretty well with him, so does her sister, who is a great support.
    But he clams up and sis was about to read him the riot act.

She is a sweet and very devoted Mum, she has a job at home working for my sister who is an artist, that is full on and now she is trying to earn some money on Ebay.
    So things atm are looking a little better. I wish I could help, but the kids, mmm are not the sort to come round here. It is not their fault, God bless them.

She was my nightmare daughter when she was a teenager lol. She used to say, I am not having any kids in case they turn out like me. But obviously she adores them.

Thanks for your kind wishes, you are a lovely woman
    Jo Jo x

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.