@TesterWA Yess, thanks - I did check it out y'day. Seems our...

1. 17,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    @TesterWA Yess, thanks - I did check it out y'day. Seems our Aboriginal brothers/sisters have used it for centuries, but so far Western science has not been able to prove it does anything. I reckon it must be to do with it changing the 'biome' in people (that's the fauna and flora which populates our gut which is severely deprived in many people of the Western persuasion - and 'greens' would often have been difficult to come by for the Aboriginals) - I grew up with lots of wonderful 'teas' reserved for cases of illness, the principal of which was camomile and 'linden' tea, which latter one was amazingly tasty and calming - recently bought it from an on-line business, but no taste and it cost lots. Will look out for the Maroon bush, when I go 'abroad' again.

Linde translated is lime - but it is not the same variety, in latin it's 'tilia'
    Lindens grow all over South-East and Middle Europe - I remember sitting in a plaza in Zagreb which was framed by 6 Linden-Trees, all in bloom, and literally swooning from the gorgeous fragrance I was breathing. I have encountered some fragrant trees, plants here too, but nothing like this - it was heaven. In Slavic and heathen mythology it is their 'Holy' tree - for the Germans and Nordics in general, it was the oak-tree.
    I grew up in an apartment building with a huge central yard - the builders of that community housing had allowed a chestnut tree to remain standing and it dominated the yard with its wonderful displays of flowering candles and later the shade it spent in summer.

Trees, plants are wonderful things - and isn't it great to step into the backyard and smell the fresh, moist air and see green erupting everywhere . . . .
    Enjoy!
    Tau
    ❤️

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.