Ooooh heavens, I hope not. Although I also have four...

1. 11,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 674
    Ooooh heavens, I hope not. Although I also have four stepchildren whose kids are rather older, well......mmmm.
    Perhaps with them, maybe 4-5 years, I don’t know. But they are all lovely.

I think often about the risks that both sexes make, when they would like a nice relationship when they are older.
    But I know of 3 men, who have been taken to the cleaners by being in either a marriage or even a part time relationship, funnily enough, all with Asian girls.

One poor guy had worked so hard all of his life, married a Chinese, very attractive lady, treated her young daughter just like one of his own, then she wanted out and now he has lost everything and is living in a bus!

It is quite frightening as the law is foolish. Another guy, has a part time Asian girlfriend who has her own home, but stays with him a few nights a week. She says she lives with her uncle (alarm bells here) but from what I have recently read, if he died she could still make a claim on his estate no matter what his will said.

Another lovely man, lost everything to a younger woman in a similar scenario.

BUT! And this is even more frightening, if you have a live in carer when you are elderly and part of their wages are eg. free accomodation, they can also make a claim on your estate. Many have been successful.

I have been reading a great deal about this lately. Most of us would like to leave something to our kids. But you do need to take advice.
    I found out that your super is not part of your will and you need to draw up a legal document to ensure that it goes to who you want.
    Our accountant is doing this for us atm.

I am not trying to frighten everyone to death, but do please research the latest laws.
    You still haven’t explained to me what girls on green plates are, you are a funny one

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.