Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-106865

1. 18,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    @Joannie: "Mister Swiggles" is a cartoon character on a children's TV program in the shape of a pencil in the middle of a funny face, i.e. the nose is a pencil and he draws pictures with it. I didn't follow the 'portrait' controversy, am assuming @TesterWA is talking about King Charles (who is not as pretty as some would have him be, but IMO was a good-looking young man - nowadays I think all the young are pretty . . . )

I did go to be reasonably early, then took a phonecall and then had trouble sleeping - realised it was a full moon much later . . . . and had forgotten to turn on my "Schumann Frequency Generator", which is a small square piece of plastic board, which has a metal spiral embedded in it and a dial and you can set it to the earth's heart beat (wave length) which is 7.83 Hertz - and it has a quietening influence on people - I did go to sleep after a shower and setting up this gadget -
    I am still testing it, as there is no way, you can see or hear anything - it just gives you a slight tickle when you casually touch it.
    7.83 Hertz is below the audible range for humans -

and @margaret: a cat's purr, which is supposed to be healing also, is between 25 and 150 Hertz (Humans can hear from about 20 Hertz).
    and I quote:
    "Because cats have adapted to conserve energy by means of long periods of rest and sleep, it is possible that purring is a low energy mechanism that stimulates muscles and bones without using a lot of energy.”
    “Scientists have demonstrated that cats purr during both inhalation and exhalation with a consistent pattern and frequency between 25 and 150 Hertz,” according to the article
    Domestic cats and wild cats alike produce strong frequencies at “exactly 25 Hertz and 50 Hertz. These two low frequencies are associated with the promotion of bone growth and fracture healing.” Hence cats purr even when they are injured, it seems to be an adjunct to self-healing."

When I/we were first married, and young we had adopted a cat from the back streets of then slummy 'Glebe'(Sydney) - and she was pregnant and gave birth in a wardrobe whose doors didn't shut - and both my then young husband and I watched her give birth to 3 kittens; she purred through the entire birth process - never stopped purring and continued after they were born. (we kept one kitten and managed to find homes for the other two).
    Tau
    ❤️

https://bigthink.com/hard-science/schumann-resonance-earths-heartbeat/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.