For the little dabble in shares for us, it was Initially for...

1. 23,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    For the little dabble in shares for us, it was eek.pngtongue.png

Initially for retirement, we sold our acreage property to developers and income was going to just be bank interest (safe) and even though the rates were not that high at the time, we were still going to get a good income.
    However the rug got pulled out from under us when the rates crashed.
    And because we have 65ac, that alone without our dollars = never going to get a pension.
    And yet I could sell that and say buy a 3 mill property on the Perth waters and get a pension = go figure lol.

Hence, we pretty much got forced into a bigger risk, hence the NDIS option.
    But you need to find a reputable mob, the ones we went through, we get to deal through one young guy and you can always get through to him via phone, and he is a very decent down to earth sort of person.
    Some of there projects, 3 yr terms have ended, with great results, so there is a bit of a track record with them.
    I don't think we're allowed to post on here, who we have gone through, for you to pass on.

We also purchased off the plan 3 yrs ago, 2 units under the NRAS system (no more being done) and we get titles now, any day.
    They took 3 yrs due to covid and labor shortages etc.
    However, because we paid up front, it was set up like a loan to the Builder who has been paying 6% pa, monthly for this 3 yrs.
    Also, because of Gov incentive at the time, there is 75% reduction in stamp duty on the properties.

I was asked the other day, was I interested in selling one now and the price would = just over $100,000 CG on each unit already.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.