@Joannie - my then very young sis-in-law, Gita, loved Elvis -...

1. 18,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    @Joannie - my then very young sis-in-law, Gita, loved Elvis - later the Beatles - but she never understood a word of English, was a simple working class girl with a great sense of humour - and was pregnant at 15 - long story, but she had a joyful and successful life.
    Yes, even I liked Elvis - he had a wonderful voice and great stage presence - all those Elvis imitators are pathetic IMO.

Fancy talking about death and going into a home at your age: please don't think negatively, it never brings you peace, nor results.

Remember: YOU are a successful businesswoman, so you have some tried-and-true methods which bring success, can you not apply them to getting your health in grip? Put your thinking cap on, it is amazing how important that first step is of analysing and prioritising your problems is. Write them down first of all.

Do a really good and objective analysis of yourself, your health - maybe a talk with your husband - take some time over this, then make a plan - and: you already have a plan, I noticed - YOU are walking a lot more!. Don't tell other people, maybe just your husband and get into it, please, You still have a good many years ahead of you.
    Love you
    and love yourself!!
    Tau
    ❤️

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.