Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-107006

1. 11,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 679
    Oh yes, you are right, I never realised that the tune was exactly the same as Oh Solo Mio, how silly of me.
    I know you mean well, but my life changed completely for the worst after I lost my beloved Dad late 2019 and my husband was being so unkind and cruel as he wanted to bog off to Thailand 5 days after I returned to “play golf” That was a crap excuse and that led to my my breakdown, when .......oh it is far too personal to discuss on here.

But we are ok and my beloved daughters, who took his side, have now returned.
    He broke me at that time.
    But we are ok now. We both have our shortcomings, but we are getting through now.

But every day is full of panic attacks, I am unable to stop worrying about everyone and the world and it makes me feel sick.
    If I lose him, I am finished, I already have an exit plan, which is possibly better than going into a home.
    I have had a brilliant exciting life, until a few years ago.
    I have seen and done more than I could ever have hoped for, but I refuse to be a burden on my kids. I refuse to be bossed around, so perhaps I will go out my way. It is not sad, it is a choice.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.