Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-107153

1. 13,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Hi Joannie, I went to sleep early and now awake at 3am. We call it the lifestyle of lupus. A lot of people with lupus have the same sleeping routine.

I did think my husband's cancer was from the vaccinations for a little while but the timeline of his pain doesn't fit. He was in pain months before. The other thing is I had a strange dream about him over a year before and told him about it as it was very detailed. I work with dreams and wrote this down to analyse it. I mentioned to the doctor way back then about that and his symptoms. He told me to tell him to go in for some tests. I think he felt something was off but my husband brushed it off. I'd also noticed he was getting colds more and he is rarely sick. He took a long time to recover from one and still wouldn't go to the doctor.

I haven't read that other thread but know it's been going for a while. I'm sure people are having reactions from it. It was manufactured way too fast and without any real trials.

When covid was just starting was the time I went to hospital and they hadn't had the vax then. People were not masking in hospital or wearing gloves. I had to remind nurses to put gloves on. There were no signs of Covid as an alert on any of the walls Weeks later when I was an outpatient going in for treatment still nothing around to even say we were in a pandemic.. People just walking around as normal.

Sorry that your husband and yourself are having problems. I would find a good doctor who listens. I've found years ago doctors did research and other courses to better themselves and their practices. Now they all seem like sheep and just do what they are told.

Make sure they treat the rash as well. They should have done a swab straight away.

I'm heading off to back to bed

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.