Good morning @Rooster,I don’t know about brave, angry...

1. 11,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 674
    Good morning @Rooster,
    I don’t know about brave, angry yes.

Unfortunately my dear husband, recently had a shingles vaccine and took a fifth jab for covid.
    I so wish I had got my brain into gear, before he did so.
    But confusion and brain fog, plus utter exhaustion are what has stopped my naturally enquiring mind from thinking clearly.
    I have had this now since I started the jabs. Normally I am an avid researcher.

I feel that I have let him down badly. We have both been watching numerous videos, posted on the COVID 19 and THE VACCINE thread, literally just during the last 4-5 days. Now he says that he feels stupid. Nobody should feel stupid or beat themselves up imo.
    Because the very institutions GP’s etc who we were brought up to trust, told us to get vaccinated,
    Why wouldn’t we trust them. We put our lives in their hands every day. I think earlier on, many Dr’s were fooled too.
    There was no covid, it was all a manufactured lie!

Re the spike protein, I am no scientist, but there have been several videos on the other thread from a Dr John ??
    All very enlightening, so well worth watching. In some of these he has discussed this subject and there was talk of ivermectin tablets possibly helping with this.

Look for videos of a bald headed man. There are quite a few.
    Have you had adverse reactions yourself?
    Good luck.
    Last edited by Joannie: 12/06/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.