Oh Taurus, I am quite surprised that you think it is good to...

1. 11,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 674
    Oh Taurus, I am quite surprised that you think it is good to give the government complete powers to vaccinate us and little kids as they see fit, with anything they choose for the next five years. Basically taking away our freedom and liberty.

Actually a few people who are not health professionals have managed to complete the survey. Their stance, being similar to mine, totally against it.
    I know one of my daughters has refused all vaccinations, both her and her sister would go ballistic if someone tried to force vaccinate their children.

I know you love to research like me, we can of course as many times before agree to disagree.
    I thought the anti vaxers were cranks as well until a few days ago.
    But after my covid vaccine in December when I developed these awful broken blood vessels, mainly on my right arm and the the flu jab on top, a couple of weeks ago, which firmly put me back in my bed after working up to 2000 steps a day, without a break and feeling dreadful again.

I started to suspect that the vaccines, rather than my breakdown were what was making me so ill.
    So with an open mind and no judgment this time, last week, I started to fully and thoroughly investigate the situation.

Anyway, there have been far too many deaths of young people and apparently very fit sports people to ignore this anymore.
    Numerous people are developing cancer, far in excess of what are the normal cases.

I see you as a very intelligent woman, so perhaps you would be willing to revisit this other thread, watch the many videos as I have and see if you still feel the same.
    In the meantime, take care of yourself Jo Jo.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.