It's a common mistake people try to self diagnose, dare say you...

1. 59,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    It's a common mistake people try to self diagnose, dare say you suspected the covid vaccine was the reason for your adverse reactions and you researched that and found stuff that convinced your suspicions.

Did you not look at other possibilities? Do enough research and I expect you will find other possible causes that may or may not be correct

IMO you worry too much, that stress you and that gives you anxiety and makes it worse.

As we age our health issues become more common, if you have concerns go to a doctor and by all means get a second opinion but end of the day we have to accept what ageing brings on.

I have a bad lower back but I refuse to see a doctor because I expect they would recommend pain killers and possible surgery. Instead I just learn to manage it best I can and live with it and avoid thinking of the negatives.

I'm so lucky to have a healthy happy grandson, his mother is a vet nurse and more than happy for him to get all the recommended vaccines. Dare say she knows more than me and it would be wrong of me to suggest the grandson not get vaccines, it's not my choice.

Yes they are only babies a short time but seeing them grow and develop is what we get the most joy from, he is near the age where he can start on real foods and solids. I know my son will get a lot of joy introducing him to all sorts foods, tastes, textures and smells and I can't wait to be able to have the lad eating fruits and veg direct from my garden

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.