@wotsup I no longer care about this thread which meant a lot to...

1. 18,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    @wotsup I no longer care about this thread which meant a lot to me for 4-5 years - we never discussed serious 'stuff' then, were all friendly, polite. There are enough threads on HC who compulsively get into 'debates' which consist of nothing but a lot of mud-slinging.

May I just gently suggest, there is a thread called 'Breaking News' who would lap up your history with Covid vaccinations.
    I am old, well older than you, (none of us are youngsters (!) - and I had 5 of them, never any serious ill effects - once I was a bit drowsy and the arm was sore, but I had had a cold before, so was run-down, incidentally, my arm was sore each time, but it was also sore with a different vaccination - probably too many jabs on the one arm, will ask next time, if it matters which arm gets jabbed.
    The trick with vaccinations is to make sure you are feeling o.k. before submitting to the jab - and also to lead a disciplined and active life, even when old, or just elderly.
    May I suggest something to everyone who still reads me - and I know you are all of advanced ages, with maybe some exceptions;
    it is important to get a shingles jab - I have witnessed one of my very good friends, who is 5 years younger than I am, suffer from shingles for over 2 years, and he was quite desperate at times. An attack of shingles makes you perpetually itchy, not a pleasant feeling, it is part of the virus family which gives you lip sores.
    Take care
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.