"May I just gently suggest, there is a thread called 'Breaking...

1. 23,644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

"May I just gently suggest, there is a thread called 'Breaking News' who would lap up your history with Covid vaccinations."

You are always free to suggest what you like and you don't have to be gentle about lol, just let it out lol.
    To take what I posted on here, you might say firsthand info, over there, does not interest me in the slightest.

I had zero effects that I know of, from the jab, apart from a tiny needle jab which was pretty much not even felt again, by the time I walked out of the place.
    -------------
    "I am old, well older than you,"

I'm 68, 40 in the mind LOL, so how much older than that you are, I obviously don't know.
    --------------
    "@wotsup I no longer care about this thread which meant a lot to me for 4-5 years - we never discussed serious 'stuff' then, were all friendly, polite. There are enough threads on HC who compulsively get into 'debates' which consist of nothing but a lot of mud-slinging."

I thought it was going reasonably well for some time now and thought NBD, might come alive again lol.

This is how I view the matter, re what went down not so long ago = Yesterday has gone and if one continues that on to tomorrow so to speak, generally the only one that gets hurt or bothered by it, is the one that carries it on.

I also try and look at it like this -> in school days, you could fall out with your best mate big time, but before weeks end, you were mates again.
    Hence, perhaps we need to bring back the child in us, at times.

At times, we are all going to have Strong differences of opinion, that's life.
    ---------------
    Re my brother in-law and shingles, I'm not sure of all of the effects he had, but it was or is, way, way more than itching.
    I think it went, but it come back a second time, but I'm not sure of the situation atm.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.