As you may well imagine, it was not a good time for the daughter...

1. 23,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    As you may well imagine, it was not a good time for the daughter and at that time, you might say she lost the fight in her.

Sometime later, I stepped in and fought for the grandson on another ground, as in, what would he have benefited from the Father in dollars, until he was of age.
    That is based on their income and that became a challenge, as he had just recently come off working on the oil rigs and in between jobs.

Another very sad part of the story was, the Father had death benefits in his super, but no will or notification as to who that would go to.
    The grandson's fathers father tried to divide that up among himself, his new family as he disserted the grandson's fathers family when the grandsons father was young.
    So naturally I hit the roof and called a spade a spade.
    Then bugger me dead, the grandsons grand mother of the dead father, went in for the kill and was chasing 1/3rd.
    I fought like crazy with the super mob, but apparently they have rules of their own, which over ride the Gov's.
    So the B.... go over 100 g's of the grandson's entitlement = theft imo.

Some people turn into savages, when money is involved, with the above, I was in total shock, never thought anyone could be so low, especially to your grandson.

But from what he got from the super and what I managed from the above, it will be a good start for him, when he is of age - 18, but again, it wont replace his father.
    Naturally, we haven't told him, he's 16 this year and touch wood, he's looking like he is going to be a decent sort, which I would have to credit his solo mum for.

When you have read this, can you TU as I may remove it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.