Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-107219

1. 18,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    @wotsup - great story there, why don't you write down just little episodes you remember? People publish local stories through something called 'Fremantle Press' -
    I was amazed when I saw my first 'Tim Winton' play, how simple it was - and he keeps publishing and he is a success. Why? because he writes local stuff, things which are known to every Western Australian who has ancestors going back 2 or 3 generations.
    Also the guy through whose company I published my book about NoBoDe (Stone Publishing), gifted me a book, which has nice stories by people who work and live mostly in the mining areas of Western Australia - and they are good fun, not perfect by any means, but interesting to read for fellow Western Australians. - - and writing is fun - try it!

Re you auntie: I had a boss who was brought out to Fairbridge from England - in a way a pleasant and handsome man, but he demanded a little more than secretarial services from me - so we parted on pretty bad terms - . He died about half a year ago. I didn't dance on his grave, have forgiven him long ago . . .
    Your auntie might have known him, though I suspect she may not have worked there - he was brought out in the mid-fifties as a 9-year old - or similar. I think you know who I am talking about, but please, no names.
    Childhood is wonderful if you are allowed to run free - I, too, was allowed a lot of freedom, which made me independent from early on.
    Think about writing!!!! - Think and then do it!
    Go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.