Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-107220

1. 18,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    @wotsup - I was just about to take my leave, when I re-read your sad story about a misdiagnosis. So sad, I am sorry!

2 days ago, I met up with an old friend, and she gave me the names of her prescription drugs for high blood pressure. She is on 3 different medications, but to all intents and purpose a very fit person. So I checked them out - her doctor had prescribed 2 lots of heart medication for her, both with the same purpose, thinning her blood. Turns out she has dizzy spells - and she is a short and small woman and generally very fit, goes to the gym etc.
    So I rang her yesterday, and she told me, she has dizzy spells, and when she cuts herself it takes a while to stop the bleeding - turns out, she is probably over-medicated.

I told her to change her doctor! This guy probably never even realised he was dealing with a 'small' human - just went by the averages.
    I would actually go back and give him a piece of my mind (wouldn't have done it when I was younger, but you learn).

Cats!! 14!! - yes they are rather sweet when small. My family, and now I, have always had a cat (or three and a dog and a baby duckling at one stage) - I now have only one who is a blow-in - she found me, and she is pleasant company, obsessed with food and my bed, when I allow her in in the mornings.
    Need to go, things to do!
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.