@Margaret63 - I thought you had purchased and read the book "The...

1. 18,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    @Margaret63 - I thought you had purchased and read the book "The Very Secret Life of NoBoDe" - there is mention of how he helped his Mum, even when he was with his long-time partner - who didn't like that he went over to his Mum's place every Thursday to peel vegetables.
    I don't remember an awful lot about these past couple of years, had too many bad things happen, but simply battened down the hatches and carried on as usual. I've only now realised that I was unwell (and depressed) and just stoically plodded on.

Life is beautiful again, full of colour and laughter!

I will take this opportunity to check out what is happening over at Amazon.com - maybe a real person will talk to me - everything happens automatically via AI. This week, is the week.
    and I'll try and find out who the artist is who will make the sculpture of 'The Soup Kitchen Lady' and try and contact him/ or her.
    It's a lengthy process.

Let me also apologise, If I ever hurt you or anyone on this thread - I am sorry, it was not intended, but I am weak and human, like everyone else, and prone to make mistakes. Hopefully I'll die a better person.
    Go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.