@Taurisk"Thankyou again for showing your fellow posters, your...

1. 24,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

@Taurisk

"Thankyou again for showing your fellow posters, your true Christian character with your post."

Don't waste your time with what you think is your trump card, re quoting the Christian matter.

Would that be like You showing your true Character to other posters re your quote to waffle, an uncalled for rudely putting me down, especially when I thought you and I had put the past behind us?
    Anyway, we can make all that history, if we chose to do so.
    --------------

"one as you have observed does not talk - but that is her problem now"

Prior to the one passing, well before, I know there is more to that story, but I won't go there.
    However, on reflecting this morning before coming onto H/C, I was feeling totally disgusted with myself, for even mentioning anything about that, it is totally NOT acceptable and even though it may not amount to much, I owe you a BIG apology there and you don't have to accept it, and that I would totally understand and naturally accept.

Re the daughter that you're not communicating with, life is too short for those sort of things to carry on, so it is my hope and wish, that somehow you can mend it.

The following song which I think you like, for me the thought goes through my mind, I long to see and hear the likes of my Mother who has gone, maybe consider it and reflect for the two in discussion here.

PS. Our falling out, as of this moment is history and I can't remember lol xxxx
    As that song goes -> One Day at a Time, Yesterdays gone.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.