Feel Better:Complain About Anything, page-11662

1. 28,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    big e - I suspect I detect a little sarcasm in your post? Surely not!

Church members have had their fill of free slippers from me with some promising a donation to be anonymously provided to my favourite charity (or at least one of them). How much is your worth per hour, do you reckon? Knitters often get 50 cents per hour. Would anyone seriously contemplate taking on a job for that kind of money?

I thought lady involved in wanting my slippers should be gently encouraged to widen her skill base and I will hand her a pattern of said slippers. Mind you, said lady decided to produce from her bag a piece of knitting, a garment for her daughter which she had begun 35 years ago. Yes, it looked perhaps like the daughter may have been perhaps 8 or 10 years of age, at the time of her first knitting inspiration. She had only the back finished and was beginning on the sleeve. She appeared unable to understand the instructions, which involved Make one stitch on the next row. Now class meets just twice a month and I am now debating not presenting with half-completed slippers, but just bring my lunch along instead? Or perhaps start knitting a set of curtains for my front windows........would she give up asking that way? What do you reckon? Or even knit for those needly little penguins? Trouble is penguins have little arms and one needs to be able to make the slits in the garments to accommodate those and lady involved would be unable to share that task with me. Penguin would die from old age before it got a little coat......

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.