Isn't it interesting what women think men like? When I was in...

1. 79,572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Isn't it interesting what women think men like?

When I was in Thailand last year - I didn't see many really good looking women - I mean - physically outstanding in the looks department -

however, there were two that I did see in the North - one of which had the hottest body I had seen in a long time - complete with lovely personality.

Boobs wise - stunning ---------- and, I was absoutely floored when she told me that she wanted bigger boobs - so, she was going to have implants --

I couldn't believe it - there was this gorgeous woman that blokes fell over things as she walked down the street -- and, she wanted bigger boobs because she thought she would be more attractive??????

a perfect body that blokes stood on their drooling toungues looking at - and she was going to risk that for an op - to end up with boobs that you can probably see the edges of the silicon implants of - which to me (really puts me off).

and, the results would have been if she got it done - is just a bigger set of boobs that blokes would surely look at - but, no more so than they did already -

just amazing really

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.